I’m Ericka, and I’ve worked in the business world for over 20 years. I’ve slaved in the cube farms at large corporations, I’ve strategized in the war rooms of consulting companies, and I’ve slogged long, free-food-fueled hours at trendy dot-coms. I’m here to tell you, I know what it feels like to need a trustworthy partner.
Everywhere I’ve worked, people were always asking me to help them organize their desks, their files, their meetings, and their projects.
That’s why I created Bona Biz, to bring you sincere business solutions. Whether you need paper management, files management, project management, or meeting management, I will give you organizing help you can feel good about!
I’m a member of The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and the Director of Technology for the Chicago Chapter (NAPO Chicago).
Since receiving my BS degree in Information Science, I’ve worked with a wide variety of residential and business clients. I have 25+ years in information management with large corporate companies and consulting firms and 10+ years managing teams and projects.
Continuing Education Certificates…
- Organizing and Productivity Principles and Skills
- Ethics for Professional Organizers
- Business Organizing
- Residential Needs Assessments
- Project Management
- Residential Information Management
- Alarming Living Conditions
- National Assocation of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- NAPO Chicago Board of Directors
- Director of Communications and Technology
- NAPO National Marketing Committee member
- NAPO Chicago LinkedIn Ambassador
- Logan Square Chamber of Commerce